Compensation: Starting from USD$14(per hour) type d'emploi: choix de l'employé
QR Code Link to This Post
1-STOPKOREA is the Korean branch of 1-STOPASIA. Our parent company was founded in 1995 as a small translation firm that specialized in film translation and publishing. The company went on to be recognized as the first Korean translation service on Yahoo.com in 1998 and has since directed much of its focus on market development. In 2001 the headquarters of 1-STOP KOREA was moved from Seoul to Los Angeles as the first step in establishing it as a global company. There are now more than 180 employees working in five centers around the world. The average pay for our global office employees is $1,900.
1-STOPEDU hit the ground running with the development of its award-winning "Woori China" mobile brand, leading to the successful establishment of its Shenyang center in China which now employs more than eighty teachers. Following the fast-growing trends of VOIP/VIDEO-based English instruction, 1-STOPEDU has now entered the market and opened offices in Bulgaria, The Philippines and North America.
- Teach Korean children and adults via Skype and VOIP
- Deliver textbook and free talk lessons and natural/casual conversation
- Monthly reports of student progress
- A copy of a 4 year degree or a 3 year diploma.
- A copy of your passport or Valid Driver's license (only for identification purposes)
- Must have High-Speed internet service (NO WIFI)
- Native English speakers with professional appearance and demeanor
- Reliability, punctuality and responsibility are top priority.
- Availability to work 5days a week.
AM shift : 06:00~10:00 AM KST / 17:00~21:00 PM EST
PM shift : 18:00pm~24:00 AM KST / 05:00~11:00 AM EST
* KST = Korean Standard Time
- Send your resume with cover-letter / Vailed ID
Intéressés seulement. Recruteurs, veuillez ne pas contacter l’annonceur à l’origine de cette offre.