Compensation: TBD Le télétravail est autorisé type d'emploi: plein temps
QR Code Link to This Post
Junior Bilingual Recruiter
Who we are?
Cansel helps clients capture, transform and manage data leading to increased field to finish efficiency and profitability. For more information, visit us at http://www.cansel.ca
We are looking for a full-time in-house bilingual recruiter for Cansel and its subsidiaries (SolidCAD, BuildingPoint Canada, Vantage Canada, and California Survey). This role is ideal for someone looking to start out in their HR career and get experience in full cycle recruitment. We don’t expect you to have all the knowledge, but the key thing is that you’re driven, coachable, and open to learning. You can work from home, but ideally be located not far from the Montreal Area.
In this role, you will...
• Perform full-cycle recruiting, including sourcing passive candidates, screening active candidates, researching, interviewing, setting up appointments for hiring managers, aptitude testing, referencing, creating employment agreements, making offers, and on-boarding the best individuals for the position at hand.
• Recruit for unique and diverse positions in Technical Sales, Customer Service, Professional Services, IT, Operations, Marketing, Management, Accounting, Purchasing and HR.
• French/English Bilingual
• Ability to handle volume recruitment and internal pressures while delivering highest-caliber internal and external client services
• Self-motivated and organized, with the ability to display diplomacy, integrity, and commitment
• Positive energy that facilitates a collaborative environment
• Demonstrate strong written communication and pleasant and engaged phone manner
• Degree/certificate in HR or similar discipline
• Familiarity with behavioral interviewing tactics
• Strong social media savvy
Why choose us?
In addition to the strong growth culture of the company, Cansel offers:
1- Competitive compensation package.
2- Uncapped Commission incentives for the sales team.
3- Flexible extended health and dental benefits program.
4- Group Life, Short term Disability, Long Term Disability, AD&D, and Critical Illness Insurance
5- Access to on-line pharmacy
6- Company vehicle program for Sales Reps.
7- Employee Referral Program.
8- Book Club program (we will buy any book that you feel would be beneficial to assist in your professional development).
9- Free access to our online courses database.
10- Exclusive discount offers on shopping, sports, movies, travels and more through Perkopolis.
11- Preferred rates on some gym memberships.
12- Preferred rates on personal insurance.
13- Generous long service reward program.
Cansel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and of the broad diversity of its employees. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
Intéressés seulement. Recruteurs, veuillez ne pas contacter l’annonceur à l’origine de cette offre.