laveuse-sécheuse dans l'apt. Meublé pas de sb privée Salle privée condo
QR Code Link to This Post
Lease Transfer (Women Only):
1 April 2019 (possibility to renew lease in July 2019)
$675 / month + Hydro (about 40-50/mo) & Internet (45/mo)
- I'm moving to Paris, or else I'd definitely stay in this perfect bedroom, ideal location, just a gem of a place, for years!
- Bright Beautiful Cosy Bedroom in a 4 1/2 (2 bedroom) Condo on 2nd floor (stairs only), near metro Lucien L'Allier (downtown minutes walk away).
- Recent construction, renovated, well kept, very clean. Quiet safe residential street.
- Very large closet with shelving, plenty or storage space, and mirrored sliding doors, which add light to an already bright bedroom.
- Possibility to get the room furnished for a flat rate, negotiable depending on what you want to keep. (Furniture available: New Double/Full bed frame and mattress with mattress protector and blush pink sheets, 3 new pillows, 3-drawer Malm dresser, 2 night stands, foldable tray table, large gray rug, 2 tall floor lamps, large door hanging mirror/jewelry organizer, storage baskets).
- Heating unit in each room (bedroom, living room, even bathroom)
- Fully equipped kitchen with modern stove, fridge, toaster oven (instead of microwave), double sink, dishwasher
- Washer / Dryer in condo
- Very large bathtub shower
- Super High Speed Unlimited GB Videotron Internet
- 1 Roommate, 25 year old young professional woman, bilingual, super kind and respectful, mature, fun and clean.
- Grocery stores: Metro 10-15 min walk, artisanal grocery store 5 min walk, and Adonis 15-17 min walk. Also downtown Atwater options accessible by bus, like PA, and Adonis (bus picks you up in front of store and drops you off a block from home).
- Metro Lucien L'Allier 5-10 min walk, super close, and a whole bunch of buses nearby, on Guy street, St. Jacques, Notre Dame, etc.
- Tour des Canadiens and Bell Centre visible from bedroom window.
Women Only Please. Feel free to email if you have any questions. Cheers!