$650 per person / subletting separately (or together) 3 bedrooms, 1-bathroom / Lease from MAY to AUGUST
HELLO FOLKS, we are renting out an apartment that is very spacious, very beautiful and has lots of character and history! We fell in love in with it at first sight and we are sure you will, too. It has high ceilings with timeless, artisanal mouldings, white walls and beautiful wooden floors. It was the Landlord’s childhood home so it is: very clean and well-taken care of; cozy and authentic; bright and roomy; just what you are looking for.
You will benefit from:
- A huge living room perfect for evening hangouts and movie nights
- A spacious kitchen with tons of storage room to cook up a storm
- A cozy bathroom with an à l’ancienne four-foot bathtub and a shower with great water pressure
- So much sunlight from the large windows that you will be able to sunbathe inside
- Quiet side street right next to lively St-Laurent street and close to everything!
- 15-minute walk to McGill (12 if you’re pressed for time)
- Right near Sherbrooke metro station and steps away from the 55 bus and the 24 bus.
- A block away the B&Y 24h supermarket and minutes away from a Pharmaprix and inexpensive, local supermarkets as well as a short walk from Parc street’s Provigo and underground mall
- *Tastefully furnished (fridge, stove, beds, dining table and chairs, desks, washer/dryer, couch, bookshelves, etc.)
- Wifi and hydro not included
- *The apartment may not be perfectly decorated in early May as we will just have moved in
- We are looking for studious, neat students like us
You can contact me in English or in French / Vous pouvez me contacter en anglais ou en français